Another Graduation and Farewell
March 25th, 2009 · No Comments
On Sunday, 22nd March 2009, Cambodian Students Association in Nagoya (CSAN) celebrated a graduation and farewell party for 13 Cambodian students who finished their Master’s and PhD’s degree. There were about 30 participants, including the graduates. There are eight people who will leave Nagoya City:
– Mr. SONG KOSAL, from 2003, from Graduate School of Economics
– Mr. PHIN SOVATH, from 2003, from Graduate School of Law
– Ms. LY SOPHEAP, from 2003, from Graduate School of Law
– Mr. YA SAM OL, from 2003, from Graduate School of Environmental Studies
– Mr. PHENG VUTHA, from 2003, from Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences
– Mr. Y SAMPHY, from 2006, from Graduate School of Law
– Ms. CHEA SAMRACH, from 2006, from Graduate School of Law
– Mr. IM KEUN, from 2006, from Graduate School of International Development
There are five graduates who will continue to PhD:
– Mr. NGOUN SETHYKUN, from 2006, from Graduate School of International Development
– Mr. NET SEILA, from 2006, Graduate School of International Development
– Mr. CHENG SAVUTH, from 2006, Graduate School of Economics
– Ms. HENG MOLYANETH, from 2006, Graduate School of International Development
– Mrs. NAM SOUTEANG, from 2007, Graduate School of International Development,
It was a memorial and meaningful Sunday. After dinner, each and every graduate expressed their feelings of living and studying in Nagoya University. They shared experiences to other CSANers about how to live, how to study, how to make friends, how to make CSAN a friendly community, and much more how to do. In addition, PhD graduates also reminded Master graduates who continue to their PhD about difficulty in completing requirements of PhD’s degrees.
On that Sunday, we also had a lot of enjoyable activities. CSAN committee had prepared two funny games for the participants. One is transferring balloons in groups of three. The other one is transferring ping pong balls with chopsticks and spoons in pairs. Sadly, we do not have that photos. After that we also had group singing and dancing.
It was an unforgettable day. CSAN would like to congratulate the 13 graduates. We wish them greater success in their future career and study. And hopefully, our friendship will last evermore.