CSAJ Essay Competition 2009
March 4th, 2009 · No Comments
Cambodian Students Association in Japan (CSAJ) is holding CSAJ Essay Competition 2009. This essay competition aims to encourage young Cambodians residing in Cambodia to express their practical ideas regarding their community issues to the public. Please help us spread this information to your friends or someone you know who might be interested in challenging this competition.
TOPICS: (Please choose one of the following topics)
1. What are the grave challenges facing Cambodian youth at present and what can you do as an individual to contribute to addressing those challenges for yourself in particular and for Cambodian society as a whole?
2. If you have a chance to introduce Cambodia to foreigners, what would you like to introduce? Why?
3. If you are given a chance to organize one (or more) project(s) to improve your city/village, what kind of project(s) do you want to organize? And how are you going to do it/them?
1st Prize: 200US$; 2nd Prize: 150US$, 3rd Prize: 100US$
ELIGIBILITY: Each participant must be:
1- Cambodian nationals residing in Cambodia , and
2- No older than 23 years old.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
E-mail your essay to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Mail your essay to:
Learning for Success Center (CSAJ Essay Competition 2009)
No. 35A, Street 155, Tuol Tompoung 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh , Cambodia
RULES : Each essay must be:
– Original and individual essay,
– Written in either Khmer or English,
– Between 3-5 pages (A4 size),
– Include short summary on the first page,
– Include name, age, contact address/number.
• Each participant can submit only one essay.
Further information regarding this essay competition can be found at: http://essaycontest.csaj-khmer.org/
For further inquiry, please contact: Ms. Yos Seilaroath: email@example.com, 012-555-648, or
(+81) 90-8514-1861 ( Japan ).