CSAN elects new President
December 21st, 2008 · No Comments
As planned, the Cambodian Students Association in Nagoya (CSAN) elected the new president in its annual General Assembly on Sunday, December 21, 2008. Mr. SAR Senara, the only candidate, won 27 votes of approval out of 29 valid votes casted by 25 members (of the 27 attendents) and 4 proxy holders.
The new President, Mr. SAR Senara, had proposed and been questioned on his policy statement prior to the election and declared his Committee members right after the result announced by the Election Commission. The CSAN Committee Members for 2008-2009 mandate include
- President: Mr. SAR Senara, D1(Civil Procedure Law), Graduate School of Law, Nagoya University;
- Vice President: Ms. NGIM Sokrachny, D1 (Labor Law), Graduate School of Law, Nagoya University;
- Secretary General: Mr. SIM Piseth, Research student (Economic Development), Graduate School of International Development, Nagoya University;
- Accountant: Ms. HENG Molyaneth, M2 (International Labor Standard), Graduate School of International Development, Nagoya University
- Cultural Officer: Ms. SIN Sokanha, Research student (Women’s Rights), Graduate School of Law, Nagoya University; and
- IT Officer: Mr. PHY Nitro, M1 (Alternative Dispute Resolution), Graduate School of Law, Nagoya University.
In the first half of the General Assembly, the former CSAN Committee reported on its Action Plan and each member expressed his/her impression.