March 2010: Graduation and Farewell party for March graduates
October 28th, 2010 · No Comments
To congratulate 11 Cambodian students who had successfully finished their study in different programs, CSAN committee organized a graduation and farewell party on March 24th, 2010 with full assistance from fellow CSANers. The party was held at Centre for Asian Legal Exchange (CALE), and there were 35 participants in total.
There are seven people leaving Nagoya City at the end of March:
Graduates of Master Program:
1. Ms Sok Lim from Graduate School of International Development (GSID)
2. Ms Hak Sopheara (GSID)
3. Ms Chan Sokyeng (GSID)
4. Ms Yin Socheat from Graduate School of Law (GSL)
5. Mr Sun Chunhieng (GSL)
6. Mr Chhay Chim from Graduate School of Agriculture (GSA)
Completed 4-year in PhD program:
1. Mr Song Kosal from Graduate School of Economics (GSE)
Five other people continued their study to Master and PhD program in Japan from April:
Graduates from Master program and continue to PhD program:
1. Mr Nop Kanharith ( GSL)
2. Mr Hang Pheakdey Cheat (GSL)
3. Mr Kim Veara from (GSID)
Graduates from Bachelor program and continue to Master program:
1. Mr Son Kimsa from School of Economics (Nagoya University) moved to Waseda University, Graduate School of Economics
2. Mr Ung Seiha from Institute of Technology of Nagoya
Besides the dinner gathering and enjoyable activities , it was so memorable that graduates shared their living experiences and learning tips with other participants at the party. Every graduate received a rose and a small gift from CSAN.
It was a friendly and great dinner gathering. CSAN would like to wish them greater new successes in their coming days as well as safe and sound trip back home.