CSAN’s welcome party, fall 2008
October 13th, 2008 · No Comments
Twice a year, the Cambodian Students Association in Nagoya (CSAN) officially holds a party to welcome newcomers to Nagoya and areas nearby. There is no exception for those coming to Nagoya and Toyohashi this October, the commencement of fall semester. The following are their names, in alphabetical order, and their registered affiliations.
1. Ms CHHUN Vannary, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine
2. Ms KEO Rottany, Toyohashi University of Technology
3. Mr KIM Chay, Toyohashi University of Technology
4. Mr PHENG Visoth, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine
5. Mr PHIM Runsinarith, Nagoya University Graduate School of International Development
6. Mr PHY Nitro,
7. Mr SAR Senera, Nagoya University Graduate School of Law
8. Ms SIN Sokanha, Nagoya University Graduate School of Law
In addition, the party also welcomed a short-term researcher, Mr HUOT Chanthy, who is currently engaged in an agro-processing project at the Agricultural Department of Nagoya University.