CSAN to hold Year-End-cum-New-Year Party
December 25th, 2008 · No Comments
The following are the contents of the coming party tentatively scheduled by CSAN Committee 2008-2009.
- Place: Presentation Room, 1st floor, Graduate School of International Development (GSID), Nagoya University
- Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008
- Time: 6pm-12:30am
- “BBC” as an entree/appetizer
- “Oishi” Spaghatti and “Home-taste” Batei Bread as the main dish(es), and
- “(Birthday-cake-looking) Cake(s)” and fruits as dissert and symbols of celebration
- Last but not least, SNACK.
- Singing and Dancing contest: contact Mr. PHY Nitro to register to win big prize(s)/pride
- Quizzes about general knowledge
- “Hot potatoes” game
- Counting down moments
- and more spontaneous activities
Note: The Committee sincerely calls for help in preparation, registration in contest and advance notice in case of absence.